- Teardrop shaped front and side panels, for a low centre of gravity
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Reflective print for better visibility
- Fits A4 folder inside
- Sternum strap with an easy-to-open buckle
- Soft ventilating back panel and shoulder straps
- One outer pocket
- Inside organizer pockets
- Internal bottle holder in main compartment
- Key holder
- Name and address label inside bag
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...