Durable tarpaulin daypack that's hardy, stylish and easy to keep looking fresh. Roll-top closure makes it easy to adjust the size of the bag for your own daily requirements. There's plenty of room in the pockets and main compartment, while the long front zipper provides easy access to everything, including the padded laptop sleeve.
- 600D Tarpaulin
- 500D ATY Oxford Polyamide, bluesign® approved Made from durable, easy-to-clean tarpaulin
- Roll-top closure
- Padded inner sleeve for 15’’ laptops
- Water resistant zipper on front for easy access
- Lockable zipper sliders
- One spacious main compartment
- Two external zippered pockets
- Attachment for trekking poles and ice axes
- Detachable waist strap
- Reflective printing
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...