- Capacity: 30L
- Main: HT Robic (100D)
- Panels: Oxford nylon (200D)
- Back system: Interact suspension
- Full length waterproof two–way zip on front
- Hydration system compatible
- Removable lid with one spacious pocket
- Elastic cord on front for compression & fastening of extra clothing/gear
- Zipped mesh pocket on the inside of main zip opening
- 2 large hipbelt pockets in expandable mesh
- Elastic side pockets with finger guide loops
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Hole webbing on front
- Top loaded
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.07kg
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...