The Gecko Hood is a versatile and water-resistant softshell jacket that's equipped for everyday use. Some of its many features include an adjustable hood, sleeve articulation and a good pocket system. bluesign approved.
- bluesign approved main fabric with a durable and stretchy polyamide face (FlexAble), and a comfortable fleece backer
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves with hook and loop brand closure adjustable cuffs
- Two mid-mounted hand pockets with mesh pocket bags, and one zipped inner pocket
- Cord-adjustable bottom hem
- DWR-treated surfaces to repel dirt and water
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...