- Combination of Gore-Tex® and insulation for great comfort
- bluesign® approved fabric and insulation
- Stand-alone fleece-lined collar with adjustable and removable hood
- Front zip with placket for rain protection, smoothness and a discrete look
- Two zippered hand pockets, both covered
- One zippered inner pocket for valuables
- VELCRO® brand closure adjustable cuffs
- Cord adjustable hem
- bluesign® approved: The bluesign® standard is an environmental scheme aimed at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile supply chain - from yarns, dyes, and additives, through to finished fabrics and trims. A Haglöfs product carrying the label is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric.
- QuadFusion™: QuadFusion™ is made completely from bluesign® approved material and recycled /recyclable polyester. QuadFusion™ is a very versatile insulation alternative. Great warmth-to-weight ratio is achieved by using hollow-fibre that is crimped into a spiral shape - maximizing the air-trapping ability and subsequently the warmth, while at the same time keeping the weight down. Recycled content: 50%. bluesign® approved.
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.