The Haglöfs Astral GT boot for men is fully waterproof and supportive enough for the heaviest packs. It features a GoreTex lining for performance and comfort with a Vibram Four Season outsole delivering superior traction and stability.
- Rubber reinforced toe for good protection
- EVA midsole for low weight and comfort
- EVA midsole welt for increased stability
- Triple seam with Kevlar thread at stress points
- Memory foam around the ankles for the best comfort and heel grip
- Lace locking system for easy individual lacing
- SOLE heat moldable footbed
- Upper - 2.2-2.4mm leather
- Lining - GoreTex Performance Comfort
- Outsole - Vibram Four Season
- Weight: 1340g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.