- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Underarm pit zips for ventilation
- Dual storm flaps with intermittent Velcro over 2-way main zipper
- Two zippered torso pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Two inner mesh pockets
- Mesh torso lining for breathability
- Articulated sleeves
- Dropped rear hem with single-hand adjustment
- Centre back length 80cm (men's size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...