A jacket made in a classic style, and designed to be warm and packable. It's been treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR for protection from the elements, and the QuadFusion™ insulation it's packed with boasts an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Provides you with a solid and lightweight barrier for any number of outdoor activities.
- 100% Polyester, Soft yet strong fiberproof 50D plain weave with low fricton for easy layering, 74 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Cuffs made of smooth stretch material
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length 76cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.