We've rounded out the Barrier range with this versatile, insulated pant: easy to get on and off, and highly packable. Like the rest of the items that bear the Barrier name, it's made from robust polyester with a fluorocarbon free DWR treatment, and filled with QuadFusion™ insulation for great warmth at a low weight. A reliable and functional barrier.
- 100% Polyester, Soft yet strong fiberproof 50D plain weave with low fricton for easy layering, 74 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation has an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elasticated waist with zip fly for good fit and comfort
- Rear hanging loop
- Full length side zips with insulating inner placket for ventilation and easy dressing
- Waist adjustment with snap buttons on sides
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Pants fold into own pocket
- Pre-bent and shaped knees
- Cord adjustable bottom hem
- No lower inner leg seam, helping to avoid bulk
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...