The popular and high-performance Couloir is now made with GORE-TEX® Softshell, and we've implemented a flannel backer throughout the whole thing. This makes it durable and comfortable for colder days on the mountain. It's an ideal garment for skiing but also suitable for trekking and mountaineering–and it won't look out of place in the city either.
- GORE-TEX® 3 layer Softshell, 100% Polyamide, 70D, ePTFE membrane and a flannel backer, 174 g/m² Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <13 Developed with freeskiing in mind: includes helmet compatible hood, sleeve pocket and removable snow skirt
- Recco reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Two mid-mounted hand pockets, one sleeve pocket and one inner mesh pocket
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Velcro brand adjustable cuffs to keep the elements out
- Centre back length 78cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.