- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated face fabric for weather protection
- Reinforced shoulders and upper sleeves
- Snug, protective hood
- Mid mounted zippered hand warmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Articulated sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs and bottom hem
- Centre back length 77.5 cm (men's size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...