This versatile Mens Esker Jacket is made for the outdoor enthusiast spending lots of time outdoors in bad weather. Waterproof, breathable, lightweight and completely fluorocarbon free, this hooded Haglöfs jacket keeps you warm and dry with a breathable mesh torso lining.
- Shell: 2L layer 100% nylon, (40D, 95 g/m²)
- Lining: Mesh
- Waterproof & breathable
- 3–way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- 3 chest pockets– 1 zipped
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro closure
- 2 mid–mounted zipped pockets
- Inner open mesh pocket
- Single–hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Fluorocarbon free
- DWR coating
- Bluesign approved
- Center back length 80cm
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...