Superb lightweight all-mountain core insulation in a perfect minimalist package.
Featuring Haglöfs trademark attention to detail, the Essens Down Vest perfectly balances compressibility and warmth, using premium quality high-loft goose down and an incredibly lightweight recycled polyester shell. An ideal mid-layer, the Essens is low bulk, well fitted and perfectly suited for alpine backcountry forays.
- Weight: 180g (size L)
- Fabric: 100% Recycled polyester with DWR treated outer
- Lightweight tear resistant and windproof shell fabric
- Shorter cut ideal for low pack size
- Mini baffle construction stabilises premium 750 fill power goose down
- Full length main zipper with wind baffle behind and integrated chin guard
- Two hand warmer pockets with elasticated piping for snug closure
- Vest folds into its own pocket
- Elasticated piping at sleeve holes and bottom hem for comfortable fit and heat retention
- Rear hanging loop