A versatile superior hooded down jacket, the Haglöfs Men's Essens III Down Hood offers a very low weight, superb compressibility and warmth.
The lightweight shell fabric is tear and wind resistant, while Polartec Power Stretch shoulder inserts give freedom of movement.
Features include two handwarmer and one chest pocket with micro zips to reduce bulk, elasticated sleeves and hem to give comfortable closure without adding weight.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 35g/m², bluesign approved)
- Insulation: 90/10 hydrophobic European down (800 fill power, 103g, bluesign approved)
- PFOS/PFOA-free DWR-treated surfaces
- 2 handwarmer pockets with micro zips
- Chest pocket with micro zips
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem
- Stows in own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard
- Weight: 335g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.