Haglöfs Mens Essens Mimic Vest is insulated with synthetic QuadFusion Mimic, which emulates the extraordinary warming characteristics of down but retain excellent performance while wet. Stretch fleece side panels have been added for greater ease of movement and a more athletic fit.
- Shell: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 30D, 48g/m²)
- Side panels: Pontetorto Techno Stretch (92% Polyester, 8% elastane, 220g/m²)
- Insulation: QuadFusion Mimic (100% Recycled Polyester)
- DWR coating
- Shorter cut
- 2 open handwarmer pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Mini quilted construction
- Elasticated armhole & hem
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 80g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.