Designed with running in Sweden's rugged mountainous terrain in mind, the Haglöfs Mens Gram Comp Shoe is a super lightweight shoe with a minimalistic design, for the serious trail runner in search of challenges off the beaten track.
To create their running shoes, Haglöfs have teamed with Asics, the people behind some of the world's most popular athletic footwear. From their wealth of experience comes an impressive list of design features, with a finely tuned mix of components in the sole for grip, traction, durability, shock absorption, support and protection. The engineering continues into the uppers, with non-absorbent fabrics to prevent waterlogging (which are sticthed together with minimal seams to prevent rubbing), reinforcements at the toe and heel, and an anti-gravel tongue to keep debris out.
- Weight: 520g
- Uppers: Water repellent structured polyester
- TPU reinforced toe and heel
- 3M reflective patch on heel
- Anti Gravel tongue
- Lining: Non water absorbing Polyester mesh
- Footbed: Asics EVA sockliner
- Solyte cushioning midsole
- GEL rearfoot cushioning
- Trusstic torsion control chassis
- Rock Protection plate
- Outsole: Asics Fell Racer
- AHAR+ (Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber)