Embrace the day in Haglöfs' well-featured Men's Hemera Pants, quick-moving, slim-fitting softshell trousersr that protect from wind and water with a combination of Windstopper and FlexAble fabrics.
FlexAble fabric provides great breathability and ventilation when moving fast while Windstopper membrane fabric in the front thigh are gives extra protection.
A slim, athletic fit minimises bulk without compromising freedom of movement. Two handwarmer pockets provide easy storage for gloves and smaller items.
- FlexAble (78 % nylon Cordura, 9% elastane, 13% polyester, 155g/m²)
- Windstopper 3L (92% nylon, 8% elastane with 100% polyester backer, 70D, 75g/m²)
- Reinforcement: Schoeller Keprotec (73% Cordura, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 172g/m²)
- Low-bulk drawcord hem adjustment
- Athletic fit
- Adjustable, elasticated waist
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Zipped fly with snap closure
- Weight: 325g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.