The Incus II Jacket is more than just a technical jacket loaded with features. If you are heading out in some demanding conditions and need protection from the elements, the waterproof and highly breathable Incus will do the job nicely.
Reinforcement in critical areas gives you a greater degree of protection, especially when the weather picks up while the pit zips allow for ventilation control, essential if you are pushing yourself hard. Plenty of pockets including two torso pockets and one chest pocket with a water resistant zip make this technical beast highly practical too.
- Weight: 695g (Size L)
- Fabric: Proof 2-layer (100% recycled polyester)
- DWR treated surfaces
- Stand alone collar with three way adjustable and removable hood
- Hood features a foam and wire reinforced peak
- Dual storm flaps over two way main zip with intermittent hook and loop
- One chest pocket with water resistant zip
- Two torso pockets with water resistant zips
- Three inner mesh pockets; one of which is zipped
- Water resistant pit zips
- Reinforced key wear areas
- Mesh torso lining
- Articulated sleeves with hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Single handed hem adjustment