Fully featured technical waterproof, breathable shell pants, made with a high sustainability content.
The Haglöfs Men's Incus Pant's water resistant leg side zips provide ventilation when needed and allow easier pull on/pull off, and the polyester taffeta is reinforced in the seat and knees for greater durability.
- Weight: 500g (size L)
- Fabric: Proof 2-layer (100% recycled polyester)
- DWR treated surfaces
- Zipped fly
- Microfleece lined waist band with belt loops
- Water resistant side zips
- Two front and one rear zipped pockets
- Articulated and reinforced knees
- Polyester mesh lined legs to promote breathability
- Polyester taffeta lined seat and knees for reinforcement
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.