- Extremely lightweight face fabric and lining in a 7D construction
- Mini box quilted construction stabilises the premium 800 fillpower goose down
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Full length main zipper, with wind baffle and integrated chin guard
- Two open hand warmer pockets
- Elasticated sleeve and bottom hems
- Articulated sleeves
- Centre back length 77 cm (men's size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...