With clean aesthetics, lightweight and fast drying fabric the Men's Lite Hybrid Pants from Haglöfs are a functional mix of stretch fabrics for all around outdoor activities and everyday use in hot and humid environments.
- Main: Climatic (93% nylon, 7% elastane) 100g/m2
- Inserts: FlexAble (85% nylon, 15% elastane) 153g/m2
- Ergonomic patterning and stretch fabric in key areas for freedom of movement
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with hook and loop adjustable straps
- Internal security pocket in the waistband
- Two hand warmer pockets, one zipped pocket at front thigh and one zipped pocket at back
- Zipped fly with snap slider and button closure
- Articulated knees
- Elasticated cord adjustment at lower leg hem
- UPF 30+
- Weight: 455g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...