The Men's Mid II Flex Pants from Haglöfs were designed for hard work and epic adventures. Knee articulation and a durable, stretchy fabric combine for easy movement, with DWR treatment keeping you clean and dry.
- Main: Climatic (94% nylon, 6% elastane) 173g/m2
- Inserts: FlexAble (90% nylon, 10% elastane) 205g/m2
- Durable nylon fabric with stretch for extra comfort and Four-way stretch fabric at rear back and over knee
- DWR treated surfaces
- Zipped fly with button closure with six belt loops which one has a hook loop
- Two hand pockets, two zipped thigh pockets and one back pocket with zip closure
- Phone pocket within right thigh pocket and
- an internal security pocket in waist
- Articulated knees
- Zipped lower leg closures with single handed adjustable log hem
- UPF 30+
- Narrower leg width from knee and below
- Weight: 485g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...