- Box wall constructed to prevent cold spots
- Premium 800 fillpower DWR-treated down
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulders and on hood
- Two mid mounted hand warmer pockets
- Two inner chest pockets, one zippered and one open mesh
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Elasticated cuffs
- Single-handed adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Centre back length 80 cm (men's size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...