The Nengal Jacket is a versatile lined GORE-TEX® two layer jacket without padding, designed and built for skiing in all conditions. It's packed with all the features you need–it's fully adjustable and compatible with yHaglofs' equipment, protective against the elements, and complete with plenty of essential pocket space. A winter essential.
- Gore-Tex® 2 layer, 100% Polyamide, 75D plain weave face and an ePTFE membrane, 102 g/m², DWR Free bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<9 We built the Nengal Jacket with skiing in mind: it includes a helmet compatible hood, sleeve pocket and zip-off snow skirt
- DWR-treated surface
- 2-way adjustable hood
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, one sleeve pocket, one inner pocket and mesh goggle pocket
- Velcro brand adjustable cuffs to keep the elements out
- Zip-off snow skirt
- 2-way YKK water resistant centre front zip
- Centre back length 82cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...