The Men's Oxo GT Boot from Haglöfs is a comfortable, grippy leather trekking boot for long journeys. Designed to support a heavy backpack, it uses FluidRide for a perfect stride, and Gore-Tex offers protection from the elements.
- Upper: Water-repellent nubuck
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Footbed: Haglofs Custom Comfort
- Midsole: SpEVA and Solyte
- Outsole: Haglofs Trekk FR
- FluidRide Technology
- Molded Trustic chassis
- Gel rear foot cushioning
- AHARA+ Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber
- Self-cleaning outsole grooves
- Curved shaped collar
- High cut profile
- Molded rubber reinforced toe
- Tongue gusset
- Lace locking system
- Weight: 1,156g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.