A durable and weatherproof lightweight jacket, bristling with ideal features for a British winter jacket.
Using a Windstopper shell fabric with a water repellent finish, the Qanir is windproof and virtually waterproof, and as it uses QuadFusion insulation, it's very lightweight and continues insulating even if you do manage to get it wet. The two-way water resistant main zip is backed up by an inner baffle, and the hood is adjustable for a snug fit, as well as having a reinforced, wired peak. Top all that with pockets you can access when you're wearing a harness or a pack, and you have a tough, light, breathable, warm, weatherproof jacket which keeps on performing in the unlikely event that the rain gets into it. As we said; ideal features for a British winter jacket.
- Weight: 700g (size L)
- Fabric: Windstopper 2-layer (100% nylon outer)
- Insulation QuadFusion (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- DWR treated surfaces
- Three-way adjustable hood with reinforced and wired peak
- Two harness compatible zipped chest pockets
- One chest pocket with water resistant zip
- One zipped internal pocket
- Articulated sleeves with hook and loop cuff adjustment
- Single hand adjustable hem