- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Stretch panels: Pontetorto Tecnostretch (94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane)
- Insulation: QuadFusion+ (100% recycled polyester)
- Stretch fleece underarm and hem panels
- DWR teated surfaces
- Protective hood with foam supported peak
- Rear hanging loop
- Full Vislon front zip
- Two backpack compatible mid mounted pockets
- Articulated sleeves
- Shaped cuffs and thumb loops
- Dropper rear hem
- Single hand hem adjustment
- Weight: 445g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.