The Rando Flex Pants from Haglöfs are fully equipped softshell stretch pants that are perfect for Alpine Touring.
The non membrane stretch FlexAble fabrics provide an optimum balance of wind and water resistance, high abrasion resistance and excellent breathability to ensure the user remains comfortable throughout activity.
- Weight: 660g (size L)
- Main: FlexAble (84% nylon, 16% elastane)
- Reinforcement: Schoeller Keprotec (58% nylon Cordura, 23% Kevlar, 19% Pulyurethane)
- Durable woven outer face with comfortable closed mesh backer
- DWR treated surfaces
- Snap waist closure, zipped fly and integrated webbing belt
- Two zipped hand pockets and one zipped rear pocket
- Thigh ventilation zips
- Articulated knees
- Offset side and inner leg seams to avoid chafing
- Internal lower leg gaiters
- Zipped leg openings
- Reinforced insteps
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.