The Haglöfs Men's Ridge II GT is a lightweight and durable trail walking shoe made form soft and comfortable leather with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining to give you the best in comfort and protection. Developed in co-operation with Asics.
- AHAR - Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber used on the heavy contact areas of the outsole
- Wet Grip Rubber with rice husk for improved grip in wet conditions
- SpEVA midsole that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Stablelite ESS chassis for stability and torsion control
- Gel rearfoot cushioning for good shock absorption
- Strobel construction with EVA board for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for increased protection
- IGS - Impact Guidance System allows the foot to perform in a more natural manner
- ECSAIN heel collar lining for the best comfort and durability
- Upper - 1.6-1.8mm oiled nubuck
- Lining - GoreTex Extended Comfort
- Outsole - Asics Hike Wet Grip
- Footbed - Haglofs Custom Comfort
- Weight: 920g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...