The Roc Hard Jacket from Haglöfs is the most rugged and durable jacket in their Mountain concept. As a fully equipped, slightly longer and more protective mountain jacket made from the new Gore-Tex Pro shell technology, it is perfect for those looking for a no compromise workhorse.
- Weight: 670g (Size L)
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer (100% nylon)
- Reinforced sleeves, yoke and back
- Three-way adjustable, climbing helment compatible, wire reinforced hood
- Water resistant zips
- Vislon two-way front zip
- Two hidden chest pockets, two mid mountain pockets with laminated Vislon zips and one inner stretch mesh pocket
- Sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Laminated pit zips
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Single handed hem draw cord adjustment
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.