The Men's Rocker Leather GT Shoe is perfect for easy climbs, long approaches, or Via Ferrata.
The suede upper has rubber protection, and the outsole gives extraordinary grip, especially in wet conditions.
Asymmetric long lacing gives great fit and control and the tongue gusset prevents snow, water and dirt entering the shoe.
- Upper: Water repellent 1.4 - 1.6mm suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Footbed: Haglofs Custom Comfort
- Outsole: Haglofs Traction Grip
- Wet Grip Rubber impregnated with rice husks for improved grip in wet conditions
- Midsole: Solyte
- GEL rear foot cushioning for good shock absorption
- Ecsaine heel collar lining
- Outsole: AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber)
- Asymmetric lacing
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Tongue gusset
- Water-repellent suede to maintain a low weight in wet conditions
- Webbed heel loop
- Weight: 870g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.