The Men's Rugged II Mountain Pants from Haglöfs are durable outdoor trousers that are perfect for trekking. They are made with highly durable yet breathable Climatic fabric that has been reinforced in key areas for enhanced performance when you need it. The adjustable waistband ensures a great fit at all times, even on longer trips when there is a high chance you could lose a few inches around the waist and plenty of pockets will come in handy for stashing essentials along the way.
- Main: Climatic (95% nylon, 5% elastane, 268g/m2)
- Inserts: 92% nylon, 8% elastane (415g/m2)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Triple stitching main seams, double stitching on others
- Reinforcement in rear back & over knees
- DWR treated surfaces
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with hook & loop adjustable straps
- Zipped fly with button closure
- 2 hand pockets
- 2 thigh pockets, 1 with internal phone pocket
- Zipped back pockets
- Hidden security in the waistband
- Zipped ventilation at thigh when needed
- Reinforced lower leg insteps
- Gaiter hook & buckle adjustable leg hems
- Weight: 530g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.