Haglöfs' Skarn Winter Jacket is wind and water resistant. It is designed to move with your body, with fewer seams for extra flex and strength.
Non-membrane four-way stretchable FlexAble fabric provides the optimum balance of wind resistance, together with excellent breathability and thermal properties.
Features include two mid-mounted pockets with built-in ventilation amd YKK Vislon zips for easy handling.
- Fabric: FlexAble (46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane 4-way stretch double weave, 240g/m², bluesign approved)
- YKK Vislon zips
- Two mid-mounted ventilating pockets
- Seam-free shoulders, sides and inner sleeves
- Velcro cuff adjustment with stretch gusset
- Single-handed hem drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 600g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.