A reinforced Gore-Tex Active shell jacket, Haglöfs Mens Spire Jacket is extremely breathable and durable, with mountain-friendly details such as a helmet compatible hood and two mid-mounted chest pockets.
For modern Alpine-style exploits – carrying everything with you as you tackle a major project in one day – keeping the weight down battles with ruggedness, weather protection and the comfort necessary to keep going. In the Spire, a truce has been called in the battle: they all come out on top. As well as offering Gore's legendary combination of weather protection and breathability, the membrane is incorporated into the fabric meaning no lining is needed, thus weight is saved. Innovative pattern design ensures the Spire allows you to move freely and easily and, in the areas of the jacket prone to higher wear, more durable fabric is used to protect against abrasion.
Weather protection, comfort, low weight, ruggedness...the battle is won.
- Weight: 380g (Size L)
- Fabric: 3L Gore-Tex Active (100% nylon with ePTFE membrane)
- DWR treated surface
- Three way adjustable helmet compatible hood
- Two way main zip with chin guard & weather guard behind
- Mid mounted venting chest pockets
- Articulated sleeves hook and loop cuffs
- Single handed waist hem cord adjustment