The completely fluorocarbon free Mens Tourus Jacket from Haglöfs is a featured, technical, waterproof and breathable shell jacket. It's ideal for a range of activities, and has a unique low–bulk hood that's easily removed.
- Shell: 2L layer 100% nylon (160D, 152 g/m²)
- Lining: Mesh
- Stand collar
- 3–way adjustable & removable hood
- 2–way water repellent front zip with inner pocket
- Chest pocket
- 2 mid–mounted pockets with water repellent zips
- Inner mesh pocket
- Articulated sleeves & dropped rear hem with single–hand adjustment
- Fluorocarbon free
- DWR coating
- Bluesign approved
- Center back length 78.5cm
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.