- Star-shaped upper design for a natural flex
- Waterproof, with fluorocarbon free PROOF™ ECO membrane
- High traction VIBRAM® Xstrek compound in the outsole
- Premium eco-friendly leather
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces
- Long lacing for the best fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforced toe for increased protection
- EVA midsole for low weight and good ground contact
- Waterproof flex test: 100 000 steps
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...