The Mens Viper Hooded Jacket from Haglofs is a great lightweight softshell option for those days when it is a little overcast but still relatively warm.
The Flexable 4 way stretch fabric is highly breathable and has a durable water repellent finish making it ideal for keeping you comfortable and protecting you from light showers as well as keeping the breeze off you without restricting your movement. The hood is adjustable allowing you to cinch it in for extra protection from the wind while the hem also has a drawcord adjustment allowing you to tailor it to your needs at the time.
It has two high set, mesh lined, zipped hand pockets which you can still get full access to when you are wearing your jacket with a harness or rucksack. The pockets are mesh lined to keep the weight of the jacket down but they also mean that if you do find yourself getting a little warmer than comfortable you can just unzip the pocket accordingly and use them as ventilation to enhance the circulation of fresh air thoughout the jacket.
This jacket excels itself during a multitude of activities including mountain biking, climbing and hiking.
- Fabric: Flexable (90% nylon, 10% elastane)
- Fully adjustable hood with adjustable toggles to front and back
- Two-way front zip with chin guard
- Two high set, zipped hand pockets with mesh lining
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord with a single handed adjustment toggle on each hip
- Slightly longer length at back
- Bluesign approved product