A well featured stretch mountaineering pant, using durable recycled fabrics.
Using waterproof, breathable 3 layer Proof fabric to handle diverse weather conditions, the Haglöfs Zenith Pant is designed with an articulated cut for maximum freedom of movement when climbing and scrambling. Hip-length water resistant zips allow the Zeniths to be easily pulled on and off, as well as making for very effective ventilation. To guard against scrapes and scuffs from crampons, ski-edges or just from repeated use with big mountain boots, the ankles are reinforced with Kevlar-weave Keprotec fabric.
- Weight: 510g
- Fabric: Proof 3 layer ripstop stretch (100% recycled polyester with membrane and fine knit backer)
- Keprotec reinforced insteps
- Integrated waistbelt with low profile buckle
- Zip fly
- Two large zipped thigh pocket, zipped rear pocket
- Hip length water resistant leg zips
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable ankle cuffs