The Merak Jacket from Haglofs is a versatile shell jacket made with GORE-TEX 2-layer. It's bluesign-approved, and offers a broad range of features with a high level of performance for the outdoor enthusiast. Breathable, protective, and fully articulated, it will let you get out and get active in the roughest conditions.
Featuring a two-way adjustable hood with a reinforced peak for more protection from the weather. The mesh torso provides more breathability and the two mid mounted zipped pockets are easy to access whilst wearing a rucksack. Articulated sleeves imporove comfort with a velcro adjustment to guarantee a perfect fit. There is an inner zipped pocket to securely put any essentials.
- GORE-TEX 2 layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign approved
- Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9
- 2-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- DWR treatment is free from fluorocarbons of environmental concern
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO closure/adjustment
- Two mid mounted zip pockets and one inner zip pocket - easy to access when wearing a backpack
- Mesh torso lining for better breathability
- Single-hand adjustment system on the dropped rear hem
- Centre back length 80 cm (men's size L)