Versatile insulation piece for core warmth, designed for any activity and featuring a form-fitted silhouette. Made using high-loft QuadFusion™ Mimic–an innovative material that mimics down but performs better when wet–and body-mapped with stretch fleece in key areas to minimize bulk and give you plenty of room for movement.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic: 100% Recycled Polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel
- Mimic weight: 130g (size L) The unique material used in this insulation mimics down, but absorbs much less water in rough conditions
- Durable stretch fleece in the sides, sleeves and collar to minimize bulk, making it perfect as a layering piece
- Water repellent and wind resistant Pertex face fabric in core sections
- Mini-quilted construction
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Vislon front zip
- Centre back length 77.5cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.