Haglöfs Nejd 65 Rucksack is a well–equipped trekking backpack built for long trips far into the wild. It keeps essentials at–hand on the go, with unpacking made easy. Made with Haglöfs Instant+ Adjustable System.
- Capacity: 65L
- Main: Cordura nylon (210D)
- Panels: ATY Oxford nylon (500D)
- Additional: Oxford polyester (600D)
- Back system: Instant+ Adjustable System
- Full size zipped front opening
- Detachable divider for sleeping bag compartment
- Detachable, floating lid that can be detached & transformed into a small daypack
- 2 large hip–pockets
- 2 large side pockets
- 2 large front pockets
- Spindrift collar with 1–Motion opening
- Sturdy handle on the front
- Large elastic front sleeve
- Angled water bottle holder with finger guide loops
- Double wand pockets
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Rain cover in a separate compartment
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 2.50kg
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.