This QuadFusion™ insulated version of Haglofs' popular and feature-heavy Niva jacket gives the same great weather protection, with yet more warmth. The design lines take inspiration from its older brother, and the jacket has been built with the same level of attention to detail. Completely fluorocarbon free PROOF™ two layer provides the protection–bluesign® approved product.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h"
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbonfree DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- 3-way adjustable and ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced, laminated brim
- Water repellent hand pocket zips
- Ventilation pit zips with mesh opening
- One chest pocket and one sleeve ski-pass pocket, all zipped
- One internal zipped pocket
- High protective collar with soft chin-guard for extra comfort
- Removable snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt loop snaps
- bluesign®-approved fabrics
- Centre back length 82cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...