The opening system enables you to open the spindrift collar in a single motion, whilst the large front panel zip gives easy access to the main compartment. There is a sleeping bag compartment with internal compression straps and lashing points for a sleeping pad on the front panel; as well as a fully taped rain-cover in seperate bottom compartment.
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Capacity: 60L
- Gender specific men's back panel, shoulder harness and hipbelt
- Quick and easy adjustable shoulder harness system for tuning torso length
- Load distributing framework with contoured head space
- High loft lumbar-pad with ventilating dual density foams
- Water resistant zippers
- Double wand pockets
- Angled water bottle holders with finger guide loops for easy drink bottle storage
- Divider in main compartment
- Floating/ detachable top-lid with double pockets
- Dual ice-axe loops and shaft retrievers
- Spindrift collar
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...