A jacket developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Alpine Rescue Team, able to withstand the hardest and most demanding rescue operations. This is based on Haglofs' popular Roc Hard Jacket–with features and materials adapted to the rescue team’s high demands. Premium materials and high-spec features combine for a genuinely pro piece of kit.
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 80D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 155 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 139 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5 Made in two different GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabrics with reinforcements at all high wear areas, highly durable and lightweight
- DWR-treated surface
- 3-way adjustable hood and a protective collar
- Water resistant YKK zippers throughout
- Chest pocket with internal radio pocket and antenna opening
- Two mid mounted pockets
- Zipped sleeve pocket
- Slightly longer centre back to avoid gaping
- Centre back length 81cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.