Like the jacket of the same name, this item was developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Alpine Rescue team to withstand the hardest and most demanding rescue operations. Using Haglofs' popular Roc Hard Bib as a basis, we added and adapted the features and materials in line with to the rescue team’s exacting standards.
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 80D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 155 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 139 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5 Made in two different GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabrics with reinforcements at all high wear areas, highly durable and lightweight
- DWR-treated surface
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforced instep and internal gaiter
- Water resistant YKK zippers throughout
- Velcro adjustable waist with belt loops that can be connected to the jacket for superior snow and wind protection
- Two hand pockets, one bellow thigh pocket and one back pocket
- 4/5 length side ventilation zips for great ventilation, making it easy to get the garment on and off
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.