A lightweight backpack designed for mountaineering and rock climbing. The focus is on low weight, simplicity and modification opportunities. It's durable enough to be reliable in a tough environment but lightweight enough to not affect your performance. Works as well in the summer as in snowy conditions.
- 210D HT Cordura Polyamide, bluesign® approved
- VX 07 Dimension Polyant X-Pac™
- 500D ATY Oxford Polyamide, bluesign® approved
- 600D Oxford Polyester, bluesign® approved Interact™ suspension system, provides good support and carrying comfort
- Hydration system compatible with internal sleeve and hose routers on both shoulder straps
- Removable lid with two pockets that can be attached to your harness
- Removable frame sheet with one aluminium stay
- Ice axe attachment with an incorporated reinforced pick protection sleeve
- Sternum strap with an integrated safety whistle
- Removable waist belt
- Rope carry under the lid
- Detachable elastic cord on front panel for attachment of gear/clothing
- 1-Motion™ opening system lets you open the backpack with your gloves on
- Top compression strap under the lid
- Available in size M/L suspension system
- Key holder in the lid
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.