The Röse 55 Rucksack is an incredibly versatile and lightweight, yet loaded with features. It's designed with Haglöfs quick–adjust, size–specific Instant adjustable suspension system.
- Capacity: 55L
- Main: White Line Ripstop nylon (200D)
- Panels: Oxford nylon (400D)
- Back system: Instant adjustable suspension
- Zipped panel access to main compartment
- Raincover in separate lid pocket
- Spacious front pocket
- Elastic cord attachment system on front panel
- Attachment for trekking poles & ice axes
- Hole webbing on the front
- Bottom straps
- Elastics side pockets with finger guide loops
- Handle on the front
- Dual side compression
- Detachable lid
- Spindrift collar with 1–Motion opening
- Top compression strap under lid
- Key holder
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.81kg
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...