The Skrå 20 Rucksack may be the ultimate freeride pack, no matter if you prefer skis or snowboard. It holds no compromises, and is optimised for both freeride skiing and snowboarding.
The front compartment for snow safety equipment and the spacious, easy accessible main compartment make it possible to bring all you need for a day in the backcountry.
A lightweight frame gives stability to the pack and keeps it from collapsing when using the back panel opening. The pack can hold skis with a tail width of up to 150 millimetres.
- 420D HD Oxford Nylon
- 840D JR Ballistic Nylon
- Diagonal ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Snow shoe attachment
- Ski pole attachment
- Snow safety equipment compartment
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Waist strap with forward pulling compression
- Hydration system compatible
- Insulated hose sleeve on shoulder strap
- Panel loaded
- Harness, back panel and hip belt with snow shedding fabric
- Safety whistle on chest strap
- Easy-access front stash pocket
- Internal pocket with key holder
- Weight: 1,050g