The Skrå 27 Rucksack may be the ultimate freeride pack, no matter if you prefer skis or snowboard. It holds no compromises, and is optimised for both freeride skiing and snowboarding.
The front compartment for snow safety equipment and the spacious, easy accessible main compartment make it possible to bring all you need for a day in the backcountry.
A lightweight frame gives stability to the pack and keeps it from collapsing when using the back panel opening. The pack can hold skis with a tail width of up to 150 millimetres.
- 420D HD Oxford Nylon
- 840D JR Ballistic Nylon
- A-frame ski carry which doubles as compression
- Holds skis with tail width up to 150 mm
- Diagonal ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Snow shoe attachment
- Ski pole attachment
- Helmet attachment
- Snow safety equipment compartment
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Insulated hose sleeve on shoulder strap
- Front and rear main compartment access
- Harness, back panel and hip belt with snow shedding fabric
- Safety whistle on chest strap
- Easy-access front stash pocket
- Internal pocket with key holder
- Weight: 1,350g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.