This is an easily-stowed, lightweight and down-insulated shirt that's suitable for a chilly day or worn as a layer beneath yHaglofs' outer shell. We've built it in bluesign® approved, flurocarbon free 3D-woven materials using zero stitching–meaning that the draughts have fewer places through which to creep. Warms you up, with insulation in key areas. Features a shaped hem for extra coverage.
- 100% Polyester, soft and dull downproof woven baffle fabric with zero stitching, 148 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 70g (size L)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Brand new technology fabric with three-dimensional (3-D) woven baffles with zero stitching to minimize cold spots
- Packable and lightweight piece with 700 fill-power down
- A layer of synthetic insulation at shoulders designed to give excellent function when wearing a backpack
- Two hand warmer pockets for comfort and two chest pockets to stow away items
- Snap button closures throughout for easy handling
- Adjustable cuffs
- Shaped hem
- Centre back length 79.5cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...